Landlord gas safety certificates in South London
Covering Balham, Clapham, Dulwich & across South London
ALL LANDLORDS HAVE A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO HAVE A GAS SAFETY INSPECTION carried out on any accommodation they are renting out including rooms-to-let in bedsit accommodation, bed and breakfast premises, private household and rented holiday homes including chalets, flats, narrow boats (on inland waterways) and caravans if they are hired.
Landlord Gas Safety Inspections must be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
Ecoheat Plumbing carry out landlord inspections on all types of residential property and all makes of gas boiler.
The Gas Safety inspection will detail:
- The date the appliance or flue was examined and the address where the appliance is installed
- The landlords details (name, address and, where necessary managing agents details)
- A description and location of the appliance or flue
- A recognition of and recording of any defects
- The name and signature of the gas operative and the Gas Safe registration number of the engineer of their employer.
The following checks will be carried out to ensure the appliance is safe to use:
- Appliance operating pressure or heat input, or where necessary both
- Correct operation of safety devices
- Ensure adequate ventilation is available where required
- Visual examination of the flue system
- Where applicable, results of a flue flow test
- Where applicable, results of a spillage test
- Ensure flue termination is satisfactory
- Ensure the appliance is safe to use.
Ecoheat Plumbing,12 Feldhouse Road,Balham,London,SW12 0HJ.